WHO IS DAVE TUCKER?
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Lucresia, for more than 30 years. We have two wonderful children and a beautiful granddaughter who keeps us on our toes!
- My undergraduate degree was in radio broadcasting, I was replaced by a robot! I still do commercial voice-overs from time to time.
- I consider myself a weather enthusiast. I am a ham radio operator, KC5CPO. I used to chase storms for the National Weather Service until I actually caught one. Now I just watch from my front porch while drinking coffee.
- I am a photographer with over 30 years of photography experience. I remember a time when we had to wait for our pictures to come back before we knew if they were any good or not. Now, I just take pictures for my own pleasure.
- I love to fish even though I never catch anything. I just love being on the water!
- Instead of Friar Tuck, people call me Pastor Tuck from the Forest of Nottingham. Unlike Friar Tuck however, I have never been drunk nor worn a friar’s frock.
- I actually have a chapel in my home, Cross Timber Chapel. Many prayers have risen from that place. The space is also open for small elopements, small groups and classes. We also use the it for game and movie nights with family and friends.
- I’m named after my father. When I was young, everyone called me Davie to tell the two of us apart. When I became a teenager, I grew to hate that name. Now that I’m older, I sort of miss it.
- I’m a highly relational person. I love it when my couples find me on Facebook. Nothing brings me more joy than to see new babies on my newsfeed. I love celebrating successes with others as well as sharing a tear and a prayer when crisis hits.
Lynn and Greg Blair, Trinity Park –
Dave, thanks for making our wedding perfect. Your ceremony was exactly what we dreamed of–personal, meaningful, lovely. Love was in the air. You are a memory maker!
Kevin and Nikki Taggert, Granbury, TX –
Hi Dave! From our initial meeting months before the wedding until the wedding day, not only were you communicative and supportive, but caring as well. I really appreciated the occasional call leading up to our big day to check on things. And when our wedding day arrived I had no worries that the ceremony would go perfectly. It was obvious that you truly care about your couples and you treated us as if we were the only wedding you would officiate all year. A big thanks to you and Love Notes for being so organized and passionate about your business. There isn’t anything else you could have done to make our day more perfect. It was by far the best day of my life and it couldn’t have gone better…everything was exceptional! Thank you so much and God bless!
A Happy Wedding Wire Couple –
Pastor Dave was recommended by our venue and we are so glad for that! He is extremely personable and made us feel like friends, not clients. The LoveNotes program is a wonderful way to plan your ceremony. You’re able to pick a ceremony type and then customize it to fit your needs. We chose to customize it in almost every way and Pastor Dave executed it flawlessly. We truly had the most perfect day and it would not have been the same without Pastor Dave’s blessings!
Josh and Aaryn Thompson, The Orchard –
Dave, you did an amazing job! We couldn’t have had anybody else that truly reflected our personalities in performing the ceremony. It was an absolute dream and we will never forget our vows that we spoke in the rain…lol! Thank you so much again for being a huge part of our special day!!!
William and Alice Kuchenthal – The Garden Center, Ardmore, OK –
My wife and I could not be more pleased with LoveNotes and Rev. Dave Tucker, who served as the officiant for our wedding. He guided us through the entire process and helped us put together a beautiful, meaningful ceremony we will treasure for the rest of our lives. In the months leading up to our wedding, Rev. Tucker really made it a point to be accessible to us and was always available whenever my wife and I had questions. On the day of our wedding, Rev. Tucker could not have been more helpful. He answered all our questions, and showed us how everything would work. The ceremony itself was amazing! It was everything and more that we had hoped for.We received so much positive feedback afterwards from our guests about Rev. Tucker. We were truly blessed to have found him.
Andrew and Dana Zachary – Aristide Event Center, Mansfield, TX –
My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about our officiant, Dave Tucker. We had the privilege of getting to know Dave and his wife through the Marriage 101 course. Not only did we learn from them and their experiences as a married couple, but we laughed and talked with them like old friends. It was nice to have someone officiating our ceremony that knew us on a more personal level. We really felt like he believed in our marriage and was proud to be there for us on our special day. In all of our encounters with Dave, he was timely, professional, kind, and helpful. I had no worries on my wedding day, and that’s thanks in large part to Dave. I would recommend him to any bride and groom. Thanks again, Dave!!
Jake and Miriam Lambert – Willow Lake Gardens –
When we met with Dave we both knew right away that he would be the perfect fit for our wedding ceremony. He didn’t pressure us into anything and made sure everything was about us and the way we wanted it. He has such a great sense of humor and such a calming personality at the same time. Dave did an amazing job without taking the spotlight from us. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! The most beautiful wedding I have ever been to (and I’m not just saying that because it was mine!)
Wedding Wire Bride –
We were married by Dave Tucker and our ceremony was amazing! Dave had us laughing, just as we always do in our relationship. We felt so at ease standing up there with him. We could not have asked for a better way to start our marriage together. Our guests also loved our ceremony and we received so many compliments on Dave. Thank you, Dave and LoveNotes!
Wedding Wire Bride –
Pastor Dave Tucker was the officiant for our wedding. He was absolutely amazing. We wanted a short but meaningful ceremony. We wanted it fun, but not all fun and games. He did a great gob balancing out our ceremony; it was perfect. From the very beginning, he was extremely helpful. If we had any questions, he would respond back within a few hours. For our wedding and our rehearsal, he was prompt, kind, fun and very professional. We would definitely recommend Dave Tucker!
Wedding Wire Bride –
We could not have been more pleased with Dave Tucker! He was always responsive, answering all our questions. He was prompt, friendly and made us feel relaxed on our big day. Most importantly, he was flexible with our requests and let us call the shots when it came to customizing our ceremony. We were in charge, but Dave was there 100% of the way with support, advice, and encouragement. Choosing someone you don’t know to officiate your ceremony can be daunting, but LoveNotes is the best of the best and Dave Tucker treated us like family! Thank you so much!
A Wedding Wire Bride –
We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Dave was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. His extensive experience was quite evident as the ceremony was upbeat, heartfelt and very personal. Dave has a very nice voice with a “radio” quality to it that keeps your guests engaged in the service. His quick wit and playful charm is especially calming and reassuring to the nervous bride and groom, as well as entertaining for the guests. What a wonderful service! Don’t hesitate to request Dave for your wedding ceremony. You will not be disappointed!
Laura and David –
We did pre-marital counseling with Pastor Dave and his wife, Lucresia. We have never met such an amazing, kind, and supportive couple. They truly care about helping couples get through the stress of planning a wedding and the challenges of life in general. They are insightful and wise in their advice and offer an incredible program. We will continue to keep in touch with them after the wedding due to the amazing impact they have had on our lives. We love you and can’t wait for you to marry us!