WHO IS ASHLEY TAMBURIN?
- I am a native Texan, which means “my Texas” is like a family member to me. This also means I believe tacos are a food group, “bless your heart” is a nice way of saying “you’re an idiot,” and I greet most folks as though they are a long, lost family member.
- I wear cowboy boots, jeans, and a baseball cap most days ‘cuz we, in Texas, know the sun don’t play. And unless I wanna look like a wallet at 40, I keep my face covered.
- I have three beautiful children, and we live on a farm with 13 donkeys! I love being silly with them (the children, not the donkeys).
- I have a BS degree in human relations and business, which means I have learned that no matter what business you’re in, people are more important than the project.
- Currently, I am a Mortgage Loan Originator with a prominent lender in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. I love to work for others and be the person that will walk alongside my clients, advocating financing for them, until their goals of owning a home or refinancing are achieved!
- I have a strong work ethic, so one of my favorite quotes is “Nothing will ever work unless you do.” (Maya Angelou)
- My all-time favorite wedding movie is Wedding Crashers. Hmmm……what does that say?
- I like to watch stand-up comedy. (It’s good training for public speaking.)
- I enjoy public speaking, whether it’s preaching at church, or speaking for women’s events, or doing Facebook/YouTube videos. I guess you could say I like to talk, and I hope somebody out there likes to listen!
- I have a passion for teaching people how to apply Godly principles to their lives in a practical way, so I began a YouTube channel called “Practical Pearls”—http://www.practicalpearls.com/vlogs.html
Happy Couple~The Knot –
Ashley officiated our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier to have her as part of our special day. She got to know us over email and phone calls in preparation for the ceremony and helped develop a custom ceremony that so perfectly embodied who we are as a couple. She kept our bridal party in line during the rehearsal and ensured that everyone was clear on their role for the wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about Ashley and her thoughtful words, and we were thrilled to have her.
Happy Couple –
We wrote to LoveNotes to see about their availablility. I was able to describe my expectations for our ceremony exactly, the wants and no wants, and how light, fun and personal I wanted to make it. They recommended Ashley and we couldn’t be happier! She was amazing and we received so many compliments on her after the ceremony. She is not only very professional, responsible, passionate and caring, but she is super fun and made everyone laugh and have a good time, which was exactly what we wanted. Super happy! Definitely recommend her!
Happy Couple –
We loved Ashley T! She was so sweet and made it clear what she needed from us. She was one of the best vendors we had for our wedding! She did a great job officiating our ceremony. She spoke very well and was even a little bit funny to lighten the mood. Would highly recommend!