WHO IS BARRON BELL?
- Married 42 years to my sweetheart, Valerie. We have a daughter and son and 5 grandkids.
- I am a proud Texas A&M Aggie—Gig ‘em!
- I like to play golf…It’s the only game you can’t really win.
- My hobbies include deer hunting, bird hunting, and coastal fishing (I caught an 80 lb. tuna once).
- My 2 favorite books are The Greatest Salesman in the World; the Bible (the Author and I are on a first name basis).
- My favorite sports team? Aggies, of course!
- I enjoy listening to and singing the old hymns of the faith.
- I love a good ol’ hamburger (I’m king of the grill and boss of the sauce!).
- My dream vacation?—I’m a mountain guy, especially the Tetons and Jackson Hole, Wyoming (last place to see free roaming buffalo). Breathtaking!
- My hero was my grandfather who raised 7 children on his own.
- My other vocation has been Real Estate and Insurance (my Grandfather’s influence).
- Little known fact about me—Founder of CD Warehouses back in the early 90s.
- My favorite quote—“You don’t have a testimony until you have a test.”
Pam and Scott Henry –
Your special guidance and counseling in designing our dream wedding ceremony meant so much to us. We appreciated your attention to details.
Taylor and Spencer Malier –
We loved sharing our special day with you and appreciated all your help in making it exactly what we wanted. We will treasure the memories for a lifetime.
Hannah and Jared Cave –
We are thankful for your help and support during this time in our lives. It was great working with you.
Sara and Evan Curley –
Thank you so much for officiating such a beautiful wedding ceremony. I loved the Lord’s Prayer and the Marriage Recipe.