WHO IS BUSTER NOAH?
- My wife, Janet, and I have more than 30 years of wedded bliss together!
- I’m a graduate of W.T. White High School in Dallas, UT Dallas, and SMU—a Texas boy through and through!
- I have the joy of still hanging out with my high school friends. We used to play basketball. Now we play 42!
- I’m a big fan of the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and SMU basketball—did I get all the important ones?
- I’m a Foodie! I love everything from sushi to a greasy hamburger, with all other ethnic foods in between.
- I’m a Book Lover! I love to read books and listen to audio books.
- I’m a Music Lover! I love classical, rock, jazz, and progressive rock/jazz fusion.
- I’m a Movie Lover! I especially love to escape from reality in a science fiction or fantasy movie.
- I used to have a 1972 Fiat 124 Spider. Now that Fiat’s making them again, I want a new one! And now I also have a 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata!
- I believe this to be true: “We’re not human beings having a spiritual experience, we’re spiritual beings having a human experience.”
- A favorite saying: “Your thoughts control your emotions, and your emotions control your actions. So, if you want to have loving actions, you must first have loving thoughts.”