WHO IS CHRIS SUTTON?
- I have been married to my sweetheart for almost 50 years. We have four adult children and twelve grandchildren.
- I love music and enjoy playing the acoustic guitar and electric bass.
- Things I really like—guitars, motorcycles, and golf courses.
- My wife and I like to travel to the NW Florida beaches, and the Rocky Mountains.
- I love the Muppet movies because they make me laugh.
- Ribeye steak, Tex Mex and B-B-Q are on my all-time favorites menu.
- I believe that love is more than an emotion. It is an act of the will that results in action. Love is something you do.
- Laughter with a long-time friend is a treasure.
- I’m passionate about training and encouraging young couples.
- My favorite quote is from Abraham Lincoln—“Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
- The most influential person in my life is Billy Graham. I gave my life to Christ during one of his messages and it changed my life forever.
- The best advice I have ever been given—“Read the Bible.”
Mikela Fritz Fout –
Just incredible—Pastor Chris Sutton was everything we could have ever wanted in an officiant. He was extremely professional, knew exactly what he was doing, and made the whole thing run smoothly. He helped us pick our vows and such, gave us direction during the ceremony (in a way that was simple to understand for our anxiety-ridden minds), and stayed afterwards for a private blessing. In short, he was everything we needed, and he gave us a sense of ease and comfort that you just don’t find every day. If I could give him 20 stars, I would! If you’re getting married, snap Pastor Chris Sutton up before it’s too late!!
A very happy Bride –
From the moment we met him we knew he was the one to marry us. Not only was he extremely professional, he also exuded this feeling of comfort, love and safety. He was funny (without being over the top), gracious, well spoken, kind and gave us this feeling of calm and poise that we needed on the big day. He helped us figure out what we wanted said during our ceremony from his immensely helpful “playbook,” as we had no clue where to start. Pastor Chris rocks! He knew exactly what to do and, more importantly, he knew how to show US what to do when we fumbled. He was awesome! I highly recommend Pastor Chris Sutton!
Audra Torres –
As anyone planning a wedding knows, the task of coordinating all the vendors and preparing the service can be overwhelming. What I appreciated most about Pastor Chris is how he took the ceremony off my plate. His years of experience really came into play. He is extremely professional and showed an ability to think on his feet when things didn’t go exactly as planned. I will recommend Pastor Chris to anyone I know who is getting married. He truly was such a huge factor in making our day so special!
A happy Wedding Wire Bride –
We booked Pastor Chris Sutton with LoveNotes and he was so great! To me, the ceremony was the most important part of the wedding. We got to choose the format for our entire ceremony (and for a type A personality like me, it was such a relief!) Of the whole wedding, we got the most compliments on how perfect the ceremony was. Guests thought Pastor Chris had known us a long time because he was so personal and professional. He was very patient with everyone who didn’t know what they were doing. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Emily Francis –
Pastor Chris did a beautiful job officiating our wedding ceremony! He helped us select a ceremony that was fitting to our personalities and represented our love story and made our day so very special. He is very warm, personable, encouraging, organized, professional, easy to communicate with, and lots of fun! We were so blessed to find someone who made our day delightful and we will always cherish the joyful memory. I highly recommend Pastor Chris. He will make your day very special!