WHO IS KEN BYRD?
- I’m married to the one and only love of my life for 53 years—TLBW—The Lovely Byrd Woman.
- The joy of having five grandsons is incredible!
- Over the last 35 years I’ve owned a dozen or so motorcycles—love to ride!
- I enjoy working on cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Most people call me Ken; as a kid it was Kenny; if my wife calls me “Kenneth” I know I’m in trouble…
- My bride and I love to hit garage sales and flea markets.
- I cannot imagine life without a dog!
- It surprises many people that I own several Glock handguns and qualify as a Glock armorer.
- If I could have any dinner guest, now or historical, it would be the Apostle Paul.
- I love to cook, especially Cajun & Creole.
- Spelling and grammar errors annoy me, thanks to my 11th grade English teacher.
- If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be Greece—history, scenery and food.
- My mother made me learn how to cook, sew, iron and clean. Hated it then, love it now. I miss her!
- A pleasant evening for us is sitting on the deck watching the cows in the pasture across the road. Ahhhh…the simple life.
- Love the Eleanor Roosevelt quote “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”