WHO IS THOMAS GREEN?
- Even though I was born and raised in Rochester, NY, I am a true Dallas Cowboys fan (Roger Staubach is still the greatest QB in my book).
- I’m married to the love my life, Charlotte, and relish the idea of growing old with her. We have six children and 4 granddaughters (and praying for more…grandchildren, that is).
- I am a family man through and through. One of my favorite activities is hosting family and friends around the holidays.
- I love music and can often be found rehearsing and singing with the men’s chorus, One Accord.
- Music preferences: Classic R&B from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, sprinkled with some Classic and Modern Jazz. I’ll also take a little Steely Dan and Hall and Oates on the side.
- I proclaim to be and always will be a kid at heart. That’s why kickball and water balloon fights with my family are tops on my list.
- I am an amputee from age 9 due to a car accident. I don’t consider my amputation a disability but an opportunity to exhibit courage and strength in the face of adversity.
- Little known fact about me: I am secretly competitive. I once jumped out of a two-story window to beat my cousin to the first floor.
- My hero is my mother because she always reminds me that ‘I Kandu (pun intended) whatever I set my mind to.’ (Kandu was a whale she used to drive home her message.)
- Favorite saying: (from my wife who reminds our children) ‘You can’t control what people say or do but you can control how you react or respond.’
- What others say about me: vigor for life, love for people, family man, sweet-toned singer, engages in uplifting conversations, patience of Job, cherishes the institution of marriage, loves the Lord.
Happy Mother of the Groom –
I cannot stop saying how wonderful Thomas Green, our minister, was. He met with my very shy son and brought out in him such wonderful words and thoughts and deepest feelings so he could write his own vows—something we weren’t sure he’d be able to do. Thomas truly cared about their story and incorporated it into the ceremony. It was as if we had known him for years. The entire ceremony was beautiful, thanks to Thomas’ planning and arranging the order of the service. We would never have had such a great experience without him. If you hire Thomas, I can promise that you won’t be sorry.
A Happy Couple –
We were so pleased to work with Thomas Green. He did an outstanding job for us. He made our wedding very special and successful and gave us such good advice. Thank you, sir, and may God keep blessing you for your availability to make people’s lives so extraordinary.
Monique Carson –
LoveNotes is thorough and delivers! Thomas Green was our minister. At our face to face initial meeting, we knew we liked him right away. Rev. Green has a calm demeanor and is very professional. He also has a sense of humor which helped us to keep smiling and laughing throughout the ceremony. He reviewed our vows for us to make sure we were on track. He was also available to talk to us about any concerns we had, and offered his help to ease the stress of the wedding day. The day of the wedding, he arrived early to make sure everything and everyone was ready. We were so blessed to have Minister Green. We are so happy we chose LoveNotes!
Happy Couple –