WHO IS TONY SANCHELO?
- My nickname is Tony and I am a chaplain for Marketplace Ministries, which provides care and support for companies and their employees.
- Family is very important to me. I love spending time with my family, especially on a road trip. My daughter, Lisa, and her husband, Nick, bring me a lot of joy.
- I’m a chef at heart. The kitchen is my favorite room in the house. I really enjoy cooking, and my favorite food is Tex Mex. On the Border, here I come!
- I love the outdoors and spend as much time outside as possible. (That’s why I don’t like rainy days. It keeps me indoors. Bring on the sun!)
- I’m laid back and easy going and relish the quiet life. In fact, for entertainment, I prefer to read or watch historical documentaries.
- My favorite author is Sir Conan Doyle and my favorite book (of course) is “The Complete Sherlock Holmes.” (The game is afoot…It’s all elementary, you know.)
- If I could vacation anywhere, it would be Orlando, FL at both Disney World and Universal Studios. (Still a kid at heart, I guess.)
- My pet peeve is seeing things that are out of place. You know what they say—A place for everything and everything in its place. (That’s my motto.)
- One of my prized possessions is a Rolex watch I received for 30 years of service from a private company. The recognition meant even more than the Rolex.
- The best advice I ever received came from my dad: “Learn to live within your means.” It can be done and you can still live a rich life.
- What gets me through a tough day is prayer and praising God and believing in this verse: “And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”