WHO IS CAROL SAGE?
- I am married to my best friend, soul mate, and knight in shining armor, and have 3 talented, awesome children (not biased in any way).
- I’m a corn fed kid from the corn fields of Iowa.
- Music makes me happy, so I sing and play the piano every day—thus, my nickname, “Tweety.” My professional music moniker is Ms. LoveNotes—Songbird of the South. When I’m not doing weddings, I play the piano at The Chocolate Angel Tea Room.
- I won the BB gun sharp shooter championship at camp when I was 10. (Don’t mess with Annie Oakley!)
- I was crowned Miss Burlington Bee, Queen Bee of the Burlington Bees Baseball Team when I was 18. (I think I won more for my love of baseball than for being a beauty queen!)
- I have a motorcycle license but no motorcycle.
- I like goin’ antique-in’ because I love old stuff (including my hubby).
- My comfort foods are sour cream chicken enchiladas, guacamole, chips and salsa (this is why I learned to speak Spanish), toffee, dreamsicle ice cream, and anything smothered in cheese and bacon (my cholesterol is rather high).
- My pet peeve is when people don’t do what they say they’re gonna do, when they say they’re gonna do it, the way they say they’re gonna do it! (Grrrrrr! Just frosts my cupcakes!)
- I’m obsessive about details because Mama taught me that “Details are the only difference between Magnificence and Mediocrity!”
- I believe a smile and a kind word makes you and everybody else feel a whole lot better—Be kind and smile often!
- I highly admire and respect people who dedicate their lives in service to others.
- I’m a proud, flag wavin’ American who loves this country, supports our troops and prays for our leaders! God bless America!
- I love Jesus because He loved me first! So I try to live my life to show I love Him back and am thankful for all He has done for me.
- I believe in love and the commitment of marriage and turning “Once upon a time” into “Happily ever after!”